– The high-quality glass allows the storage of sensitive reagents such as dairy products and serums.
– It can withstand temperatures up to 140°C.
– The bottles can be steam sterilized. But before sterilization, the bottles must be cleaned first and the screw cap must be loosened while sterilizing.
– The bottles can be stored in temperatures as low as -40°C and can be thawed by using a water bath.
– The sturdy ground neck of the bottle ensures better strength.
– The bottles have high chemical and mechanical resistance.
– A solid glass interchangeable stopper is provided for preventing contamination of the contents.
– The wall of the bottle has an enamelled, matt-finish labelling area for effective identification of reagents.
– The outer surface of the bottle is coated with amber and hence protects reagents form light of wavelengths 300 nm – 500 nm. Since the amber is only on the outer surface, it does not create any interference with the experiments.
– Quality Certifications:
– IS 1388 (Part II)
– EN ISO 4796-2
Product name: Bottles Reagent, Amber Narrow Mouth, Graduated with Interchangeable Flat Head Stopper