The high-quality glass allows the storage of sensitive reagents such as dairy products and serums.
– It can withstand temperatures up to 140°C.
– The bottles can be steam sterilized. But before sterilization, the bottles must be cleaned first and the screw cap must be loosened while sterilizing.
– The bottles can be stored in temperatures as low as -40°C and can be thawed by using a water bath.
– The bottles have high chemical and mechanical resistance.
– A plastic PP pouring ring is provided for convenient handling of the liquids.
– The plastic PP screw cap is autoclavable.
– A retrace code is printed on the bottles in case the user may want to register any complains.
– Quality Certifications:
– IS 1388 (Part I)
– EN ISO 4796-1